What does the future look like?
And where will people be the hardest hit?
FELLOWSHIP FOR GRADUATE DEGREES IN COUNSELING AND PSYCHOLOGY
Bounce to Life Foundation offers an opportunity to award passionate students currently pursuing a degree program in Career Counseling or Academic Counseling. This grant is aimed at nurturing future academic advisors.
BTLF AUXILIARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
We aim to give students a chance of success by providing an opportunity to develop professionally and academically.
- Career Counseling
- Communication Studies
- Humanities & Liberal Studies
- Professional Communication
Bounce to Life Foundation aims to cover a portion of the deposits towards the academic tuition fee of exceptional students. This Recruitment Scholarship Program comes with a condition to work with the Foundation for a fixed period of time. We will pay the fees directly to the student. The grant is to be awarded in one year of study only, part-time students will have the tuition fees paid in each of the two years of study.
- Both domestic and international students
- Students currently enrolled for full-time graduate program with good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution;
- Students who are NOT currently in the final year of their undergraduate program.
- Applicants with Admission GPA of 3.7 and higher
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applicants in good Physical and mental condition, well performed both academically and behaviourally
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout. Should be a regular students.